- All prices listed on our website are subject to change, but the changes will not affect orders that have already been accepted by us.
- The prices on our website are inclusive of all taxes. Shipping costs, as applicable, will be added extra during checkout.
- The prices of our products have been computed carefully and listed on our website. However, due to unintentional errors, if the product purchased by you has been incorrectly priced, we will notify you via email or phone before accepting your order for instructions. You will then have the option to cancel your order if you desire or pay the difference.
- All payments should made by the user before dispatch. We accept all major credit and debit cards as well as Netbanking, Wallets, etc.
- If you order products from us for delivery outside India, they may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
WHO WE ARE
www.coconutstories.in is a website ooparted by Coconut Stories. Our registered office is at Coconut stories 39/ 2475 –B1, Suite#30, LR Towers, SJRRA 104, S Janatha Rd, Palarivattom, Kochi, Kerala 682025.
We treat the privacy of our visitors with utmost importance and safety. This policy details the steps we take to preserve and safely guard your privacy and information when you visit or communicate with our website or personnel.
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Company” individually and collectively refer to Coconut Stories and the terms “You” /”Your” / “Yourself” refer to the users.
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own web site only. Our site provides links to other websites also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in way for your use of such sites.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from is stored on our secured servers and protected against illegal access by various security measures. All payment information is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology and stored in a secure database. You are responsible for keeping any password belonging to you that enables you to access our website, confidential. We request you not to share a password with anyone. We do our best to protect your personal data but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website via Internet; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.